Our return to face-to-face worship services begins September 27 at 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. For those staying home at this time, both services will be live-streamed. Please join us online at live.nscoc.org.
- The second service is offered particularly for those who have moderate or higher health risks.
- We will begin on September 27 with our two Sunday morning worship services, in person and live-streamed.
- As recommended by health officials and our own physicians, we will continue the practice of social distancing and wearing masks.
- Families should sit together.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- The Youth Group will begin meeting in person Sunday at 4 p.m. Some Life Groups are beginning to meet outdoors.
If the infection rate continues to be low and if we are able to get volunteers to serve, in phase two we will provide a nursery during first service and hope to have a youth group class and one adult class between services.
As the health situation allows, we will be able to add a Children’s Bible Hour during first service and perhaps additional classes between services.
Please calculate your health risks carefully. If you have symptoms or been exposed to someone with symptoms or who has tested positive, please stay home for now. If you haven’t already, view this message from Dr. Bob Frolichstein.
See you Sunday!
- Important! – Community Response to Coronavirus
- Message from the Northside COVID-19 Response Team
- Return to Worship at the Building June 7th [Updated June 19]
- Services June 21st Return to Online Only
- Covid-19 Update: When can we return to face-to-face worship?
- COVID-19 Response Team Update – August 21st, 2020
- COVID-19: Q&A with Dr. Bob Frolichstein
- In-person Services Planned for Sunday, September 27
- Join Us for Worship Outside this Sunday