Come As You Are
8:30 and 11:15am
5 pm Evening Service
Join us for worship services and Bible study classes.
What To Expect
Classes and Meetups: 7 pm
Wednesday night classes and meetups are a time for community and member involvement.Learn More
Sunday Nights: Various
Small Groups are for spiritual growth, for fulfilling relationships, and for opportunities to bless our friends, family, and neighbors.
Find A Group
You can find sermons, recorded classes, encouragement and more in Equip,
Experience, refer-back, or catch-up. Check out what is New!…
- Contagious Generosity Part 3 Corageous Generosity
- Contagious Generosity- Part 2- Reframing Tithing
- Contagious Generosity – Part 1- Gracious Generosity
- Life of Elijah – Part 8 – Strong Words
- Spirit Filled – The Life of Elijah – Part 7 – Meeting God in the Midst of Darkness
Get Plugged In!
People were created to belong. Healthy families serve each other and share Christ’s sacrificial love for the world every day. God gives us personal callings of ministry to care for each other, and callings of mission in service to everyone.
Find your calling, discover your gifts, engage in service, sign up, reach-out, and PlugIn! with Northside.
MinistryLove for each other Ministries
Local ServiceLove for our neighbors
- Youth Missions
- Open Table
- Hector Garza Center
- Northside Loaves and Fishes
- Fisher House
- Outside 4
- S.A.F.E Supporting Adoption and Fostering Efforts
- (SAC) San Antonio College